Website management is the collection of processes used to ensure your website is professional, up-to-date, and functioning as intended. It encompasses general maintenance, security, and long-term development of the website, as well as organizing your content delivery and marketing strategy.
At its most basic, website management involves the following tasks:
● Performing maintenance
● Implementing design updates
● Planning and delivering content updates
● Implementing marketing strategies
● Guaranteeing website security
● Providing web support to staff and customers
● Planning for future growth in both domestic and international markets
● Achieving a consistent user experience across channels
● Ensuring content can be reused in various contexts
Website management refers to a set of practices and techniques. However, we also often talk about website management systems. These platforms provide businesses with the tools they need to effectively manage their website, deliver powerful customer experiences, and develop and distribute content.